Our annual dinner and presentation of awards for 2018 takes place at the pavilion on Saturday 20th October
7.00pm for 7.30pm sit down. The dinner will be followed by live music.
Cost £22.50 per head payment by BACS to the club account NPCC 309240 01354506 would be appreciated beforehand.
- Course Country Pate – Salad/cornichons & bread & butter
- Creamy Garlic Wild Mushrooms on toast
- Pot Roasted Beef Brisket with wholegrain mustard & herb crust Cider Jus
- Somerset Chicken – Slow braised chicken in a local cider apple & cream sauce
- Herby stuffed red and yellow pepper topped with parmesan crust
- All served with roasted new potatoes, honey & butter glazed carrots, green beans & cauliflower
- Salted caramel brownies with homemade vanilla ice cream
- Autumn berry pavlova
- Tea and Coffee with caramel chocolates